Copyright Michael Karbo, Denmark, Europe.
Chapter 16. The first links
Now you are going to make a link where the code will look like this:
<A HREF="#horde">See the horse</A>
First a brief explanation: code consists partly of a text (”See the horse”) and partly of a reference. The reference is where the link will lead to. In our case it is the bookmark ”horse”.
When the reference is a bookmark, that is specified with the # symbol, which is made by pressing Shift+3.
autotext hl2 (for hyperlink).
That opens a dialog box, where you first enter #horse
2. Then press Tab Tab to go to the field Link description. Enter this text: See the horse. Now it will look like this:
3. Click on OK or press Enter.
4. Press ArrowDown and lin1 plus a space to insert the next bullet.
5. Press the following sequence: hl2 space #goose Tab Tab See a goose Enter.
6. We insert the last item: Press ArrowDown and lin1 plus a space.
7. Press hl2 #leopard Tab Tab A leopard Enter.
8. Save the document. Now the code should look like Figure 41.
41. Three lines of code that contain three text links.